Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

I am completely and utterly sleep deprived, nightmares every single night or talking in my sleep wakes me up constantly. I will not give up on myself. Last night I started a program to try and help me with this problem which I have had for 6 years, but has slowly become worse when I moved back into the same city as my ex husband. I have lots to share with you so please pop back, I am just on my way out to an appointment and will be back later today... much later :o)

Hang in there, we are going to get through this.

1 comment:

  1. I have had just the opposite reaction. I sleep way too much and feel deprived if I don't get ten hours of sleep. I know it is a reaction to intense stress. And I have come to avoid relationships that do not serve to encourage and inspire me toward LOVE.

    ReplyDelete